– Check the RERA Registration of project.
– Check for proper conveyance of Title in favour of the builder.
– Check the license/development right/approvals of the builder.
– Check clear and marketable title of the project.
– Ensure execution of proper Allotment Letter/Sale Agreements on your payments.
– Ensure whether reputed financial companies approve the project. This will help you in getting financial loans.
– Check the tentative layout/building plan and verify the plinth area of the apartment. It is advisable to check the carpet area of the apartment and find out if the difference between plinth area and carpet area is reasonable.
– Ask for Occupation/Completion Certificate.
– Ensure the Conveyance Deed is registered after the entire payment has been made.
– For buying a property you need to check Deed of Conveyance, Mutation Certificate (for complete property), Land Registration Status, Sanction Plan, Search Report and Payment Schedule (for under construction). It is a must that you go through all the documents relating to the origin of the property, chain of Title, Occupancy Certificate, sanctions from various authorities dealing with building plans, fire safety and Completion Certificate.
– For re-sale property, check demand notice relating to renovation, tax dues and latest receipts of payments made towards various out-goings such as water, electricity and ground rent.
Depending on the chosen budget, one can decide the type of property. If you are an end-user, the size of your family, along with the budget can be a determining factor while choosing the type of house you need. There is a wide range to choose from today as the market abounds in various housing formats from 1, 2, 3 and 4BHK apartments, to studios, villas and row houses, to builder floors and independent houses.
Valuation of property simply means arriving at the actual prevailing cost of the property. It could depend upon number of parameters, location of property being the most important one. One needs to consider other parameters such as age of property, projects available, facilities offered and the sizes available in that project..
A Sale Deed is a document prepared on the basis of previous ownership document for the transfer of property from seller to buyer, providing the buyer the absolute and undisputed ownership of property.
The housing society share certificate and the sale/purchase deed of the property are the main documents required to sell a residential property.
You can register on bhumirajgroup.in through a simple Registration Process.
We list a range of residential real estate properties including apartments and plots through our web and mobile platform.
Carpet Area as per RERA Act refers to the net usable floor area of an apartment which includes the area covered by the internal partition walls of the apartment.
During the transfer of property from one to another, the stamp paper and registration fee has to be paid which is equivalent to 7 to 8 per cent of the value of the property or those of circle rates. These rates are the notified rates of a particular area set by the government on which the registration charges on the value of the property are calculated. The circle rates can be seen on government registration and stamp department websites of each city
Stamp Duty is supposed to be paid every time there is a transfer of ownership. It is calculated on the basis of the total value of your property.